UA-20248021-6

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tropical Beach Paradise Tiki Resort Painting

© 2013 Barbara Rosenzweig
Original Watercolor Painting
8x10 $190

I have to say, I love being at the shore! I can't seem to get enough of it - whether it's walking the beach, watching children play there, listening to the sound of the relentless surf, observing the wildlife, being mesmerized by fantastic sunsets, or feeling a wonderful sense of calm descend on me every time I'm there.
 
This latest beach painting is of a little Tiki bar located right on the beach. I was fascinated by the wonderful silhouette shapes created by the palm thatching of the Tiki umbrellas, the chair rungs, and the rocks. My goal, which I know is unattainable, was to capture the feel and look of the glowing sun as it was about to set.
 
What are your favorite beach memories?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!