UA-20248021-6

Sunday, December 9, 2012

CONE SEASHELL - New Watercolor Painting

Who would think that a deadly sea snail would live in a beautiful shell like this! I can't get over the beauty and variety of Nature and can't stop painting it, too!

I've been collecting shells since I was a little girl. Actually, come to think of it, I'm still a little girl, especially since I've lost three inches over the past few years! Those early experiences never left me. I went on collecting seashells and became a science teacher focusing on biology and a watercolor artist, which both are expressions of joy in the natural world.

Do you collect seashells? You just never know where it will lead you and enrich your life!

by Barbara Rosenzweig
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!