UA-20248021-6

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

                Birch Trees in Early Snow: Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
                                Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
                                     By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig
                                                  11x8  $180

            Signed by me, the Artist, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

With all of the snow we've been getting, I thought that you would enjoy seeing two of my watercolors, "Birch Trees in Early Snow" and "Birch Trees in Snow of Winter."

They show large stands of birch trees that were partially burried in an early snow. These trees highlight the evergreen forest on the mountains in the background. The sky has a glow that often comes in the crisp, cold of winter. I hope that you will enjoy them.

              Birch Trees in Snow of Winter: Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
                               Original Landscape Watercolor Painting
                                     By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig
                                                 14x11 $180

                         Signed by me, the Artist, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!