UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Holiday Gift Certificate for Fine Art Print of Original Watercolor Painting

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167567211/52-dollar-art-print-gift-certificate?ref=shop_home_feat

Not sure what to give this holiday season, but are sure that the recipient will love a Fine Art Print of my Original Watercolor Painting from my shop? Here's the answer - A Gift Certificate for any 16x20 matted print!!

This takes the guesswork out of choosing the ideal gift for family and friends!

Selecting from the Sports Series for athletes is easy, just select from
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarbaraRosenzweig?section_id=11890447

...but maybe not for the others on your list. Gift Card Certificates are great for that reason!

When you purchase the Gift Certificate, you can opt to receive an actual gift card in the mail or have an emailed pdf to print and give as a gift. This entitles the person you give it to, to choose any matted 16x20 Fine Art Print from my Etsy Shop. If it's offered in the smaller matted 11x14 size, I can make it in the 16x20 size for them.

Bonus!! FREE GIFT WRAP

If you do not want the physical gift card mailed to you, please put that in the note to buyer and include your email address. I will email you the pdf to print (as appears in the listing photo). Both will include complete instructions on how to redeem the Certificate.

The archival print of my original watercolor painting will arrive to your recipient's home as an 11x14 print in a 16x20 white, bevel cut mat, enclosed in a clear protective plastic sleeve ready for easy framing. It fits into a standard 16x20 frame.

If you would like a Gift Certificate in any other amount, simply convo me and I will set up a customized listing just for you!

This Gift Certificate is valid only in my Etsy shop and it is only redeemable here.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, sounds like an excellent idea for Christmas presents, Barbara.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!