UA-20248021-6

Friday, November 25, 2011

POMEGRANATE FRUIT WATERCOLOR


The pomegranate is mentioned in ancient texts of the Bible and Homer. It's valued for its beauty and versatility as a fruit with medicinal qualities, It also is a symbol of prosperity, fruitfulness, and ambition, with many myths and religious meanings ascribed to it. That's what drew me to create this watercolor, showing the stunning fruit growing on its small tree. I hope that you enjoy the fine art reproduction made from my original painting.

Linked to Potpourri Friday 2805

Black Friday Fine Art
Jessica Torrant from JessicaTorrant  created this wonderful collection of fine art. I hope that you enjoy each of these selections.

2 comments:

  1. Adore the pomegranates, Barbara. Your works are all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely art at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful choices of color! You make everything look alive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!