UA-20248021-6

Monday, April 18, 2011

SWEET SUMMER TIME :)

Original Watercolor Painting
by Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

Linked to Blue Monday and Mellow Yellow Monday

 
Curator Shirley Gueta, shirleygueta, of this lively and varied collection says, "The summer is striking my city. So hot!" She's included my "Snowy Egret" watercolor. It's only early spring here in eastern PA, so find out where Shirley is located that it's so hot! (There's an empty space in the collection because something has already been sold.)

10 comments:

  1. An empty space because of a sale is a good thing!
    The estate that you asked about was mainly for horses, with beautiful stables and outbuildings. The landlord was from the family that owned the Strawbridge and Clothier department store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    Would you mind peeking at my blues? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the real thing in my backyard. Love your shadings of blues!

    Happy Blue Monday, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, totally amazing work Barbara. I really wish you would join in Paint Party Friday so more artists could get to see your wonderful work my friend. Happy Easter, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    Would be happy to have you visit the Mellow yellow at my page, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely painting to share! Hope you can also check out my entry . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this egret! What a beautiful painting! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!