UA-20248021-6

Sunday, February 5, 2012

BOY INTO THE SURF PAINTING


My exuberant scene shows the pure childish delight at being on the beach. I tried to capture his sense of freedom and absolute joy! This fine art print of my original watercolor painting will brighten up any child's room or a home at the shore! This is the perfect companion piece to "Girl into the Surf!"

Sand Between My Toes
Tracy from BragginRightsBath  says, "Congratulations to our featured shop: Watercolors by Barbara http://barbararosezweig.etsy.com/ (and thank you for the inspiration!)" I am extremely honored to have my shop featured by this wonderful group, On Fire for Handmade!!


  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post mate you have written it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured his "childish delight." It is a lovely painting and worthy of being featured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!