UA-20248021-6

Friday, March 4, 2011

EVERYDAY OBJECTS... EVERYDAY LIFE

Still Life Watercolor Limited Edition Print
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig
11x14 matted to 16x20 - $48 (includes shipping)

Curator Rebecca Dresser of KneeDeepOriginals says of this wonderful collection, "I love seeing what other artists use as their focal subjects. Sometimes the simplest things become glorious when seen through the eyes (and hands!) of an artist. All of these pieces were created by members of the Finding Fine Art team in celebration of Fine Art Friday. Enjoy!" I am honored to have my original watercolor "Eggs and Bowls" included here (11x14 - $520).

2 comments:

  1. I love all the different shades of blue in them too. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my treasury here. I'm enjoying all the others posted here as well. What a delightful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!