UA-20248021-6

Monday, August 12, 2013

Child Boy Girl Portrait Painting - New Adventure Watercolor Series

 
  "Boy into the Surf"       
 
                                             "Girl into the Surf"                                                          
 



Be part of my NEW ADVENTURE SERIES!

I invite you to send in photos of your child starting out on a Great Adventure! I will create 10 original 8x10 watercolor paintings of the first 10 "favorite photos" I receive with this theme. You will get to follow the progress of the paintings on this blog. My commission rate for that size is usually $225, but for my Blog Buddies, it will be $190 + shipping. No one is obligated to purchase. If you’d like to send in pictures,, post a Comment, so that I can let you know where to send the snapshots. These photos should show your child looking away from the camera and into the new place they’ve found to play in and explore. Above and below are the first New Adventure paintings in my series.

I look forward to seeing all of your imaginative photos!

 
 
 
                                                          
 

 

 




2 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara, one of these days I am going to be able to budget so I can own a piece of your art! Your talent is boundless and I truly love how you portrait these children! Goodness you are blessed with tremendous talent. Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!