UA-20248021-6

Friday, December 9, 2011

POMEGRANATES


The pomegranate is mentioned in ancient texts of the Bible and Homer. It's valued for its beauty and versatility as a fruit with medicinal qualities, It also is a symbol of prosperity, fruitfulness, and ambition, with many myths and religious meanings ascribed to it. That's what drew me to create this watercolor, showing the stunning fruit growing on its small tree. I hope that you enjoy the fine art reproduction made from my original painting.

A Few of My Favorite Things....
"These are a few of my favorite things from some of my favorite Etsy shops and artists....
~Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!" says Pam from whimsicalvintage .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!