UA-20248021-6

Friday, September 2, 2011

PINK SUNSET WATERCOLOR PAINTING

Original Watercolor
by Barbara Rosenzweig


For me, this painting expresses the beauty of a serenely peaceful evening sky with its pink, turquoise,and peach colors - colors that are soft and beautiful. What a wonderful fantasy, a soothing focal point for your very special room!

Play Misty For Me
Curator Debra Smith from debupcycles created this dreamy Etsy Treasury of handmade and fine art gifts. I'm pleased that she included my "Pink Sunset" watercolor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet Pink Saturday surprise! This is so beautiful. You are one amazing and talented lady. Have a terrific weekend. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this delightful composition with that exquisite color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!