UA-20248021-6

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MY DAD WAS A CHICK

Seashore Original Watercolor Painting
By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

This intricate seashell caught my eye while I was lying on a sun-drenched beach in sight of the ocean beyond. I couldn't help painting this neat perspective on one of Nature's beauties! This unique original framed watercolor painting is a wonderful addition to your beach decor!

"For all the mothers who were/are also fathers! My mother always wanted a beach house......Happy Father's day Mom," says curator of remixedbyjacki. My "Beached Whelk Seashell" seems to fit right in. Click on each of the items in the mosaic to get a better look at this wonderful collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be just delighted if you left me a comment!